Kung Fu Mario Final Fight Kung Fu Mario Final Fight

Quite good I have to say.

It was funny, lol, gore mode. I havent seen any mario parodies on NG lately, so this was a nice treat. Nice work!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

It's So True...

Man, I have this game and I didn't realize how it can easily be made into a parody. Lol, I also was wondering what the hell a monster is doing with gil. Well overall this movie was great and you continue to impress me Legendary Frog, and Flash Bros. That mini-game was awesome, I only got 3 scenes because it was giving me brain damage (im being sarcastic). Good Job!

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Work Of Art!

This was an awsome/funny movie. Some person in my school's motto is I LOVE PIES! so maybe he should see this movie. Lol, me and my friend have this thing that if we see someone jump at food to eat it, we laugh our ass off. Well, Ark is now a true lard(j/ks, Ark is awsome!). Well, i just recently reviewed your FF chocobo remix. I'm lookin forward to seeing more from you! C ya later!!!

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Pure Brilliance Johnny!! (don't ask...)

I love Final Fantasy. I actually understood the part where Sephiroth(guy with long white hair) tries to kill Aeris (Girl he attacks, but doesnt succeed). That happens in the cinematic at the end of FF 7, lol. Well, LegendaryFrog, you amaze me yet again! Keep these good things coming!

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

I laughed for an hour

That was well done, congratulations! It was really good. After I was done watching it, I was laughing for like an hour. I can't wait for 3.3!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

I want a muffin too.

This is so, sooooo good. Lol, all of your ideas are great. That was funny too. Good job. The animations were great. Lol, i like to see Starcraft parodies. If you play Starcraft on Battle.Net, can you please respond to this review telling me your user name along with the Gateway you are in. Thanks!

D.Y.S.A. Teaser D.Y.S.A. Teaser

That was well done

I can't wait to see it when it comes out. The sounds where really good, and I think this might make the Front Page, possibly. Well, Good Job!

Star Fox Misadventures Star Fox Misadventures

cool animations and ideas

Nice work on the animations. Lol, i wonder what the movie you submitted first was. I just saw it on turd of the week now but it was already blammed. Man, there should be more StarFox parodies on NG. lol, I would go crazy if someone traded my Gamecube for a friggen XBOX. XBOX sucks. GameCube best. Nice ideas, they were really funny!

All your Zelda All your Zelda

that was the best combonation ever.

Man, nice work on finding those images. It would have been better if the text in all the pictures was AYB related. Anyways, Nice work, i love AYB and Zelda. Good job my friend.

monster kun monster kun

this is amazing.

How long did this take you to make?? These animations are suprisingly spectacualar!!!! Nice music and good idea for a character. Keep up the good work, i am looking forward to seeing it finished. Maybe you can make a little series, using the character???