RB's Shooting Range V.1! RB's Shooting Range V.1!

OMG, BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA BEER BOTTLES. THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST TARGET EVER. Nice Drawing for the cat. You are very creative. The only thing i didn't get was the ending part with the miss ratio. All the numbers and text was cut off. I gave you a 10 in everything because I probably cannot do any better. Good Job!

RuthlessBastard responds:

Thanks...(Steven Hawking voice)...sorry if some of the text was screwed up it was a bit confusing at the end. You are a very generous reviewer :)

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

cool game!

good work. This is a good game. And i know that music from metroid (but who doesn't?, lol). And i take it those sprites from metroid. Nice work, and nice sprite animations! Keep up the good work.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

this is possibly the greatest flas game ever made

You are possibly the gretest creator of flash there is!!! your animating your scripting!!! Everything!!! You are my flash idol!!!

Kirby's Dreamland Demo Kirby's Dreamland Demo

man, thats the best game i ever played!

hey, that's really good. I like your work. Hey if u even see this review, can u send me the action scripts that u used in the game, thru e-mail??? That would be a good help. Thanks!

Macbeth the great Macbeth the great

*yawn*

That was the most boring flash game i ever played. The storyline was crap, and the game play -- Multiple choice??? What the hell were you thinking of??? Whatever I voted 3 just to give u a decent score.

Super Smash Bros X Super Smash Bros X

hOLLY CRAP THAT IS THE BEST!

Man, nice works for the action scripts. I would like to talk to you sometime. And wat that other guy said b4. make it downloadable.that game is just too good.

Hobo shoot out Hobo shoot out

Kool

Nice work for a shhoting game. You know wats funny? my user name is HOBoGundam and this movie is pple shooting hobos. But i dont care cuz im not a hobo! Good work