Kung Fu Mario Final Fight Kung Fu Mario Final Fight

Quite good I have to say.

It was funny, lol, gore mode. I havent seen any mario parodies on NG lately, so this was a nice treat. Nice work!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

It's So True...

Man, I have this game and I didn't realize how it can easily be made into a parody. Lol, I also was wondering what the hell a monster is doing with gil. Well overall this movie was great and you continue to impress me Legendary Frog, and Flash Bros. That mini-game was awesome, I only got 3 scenes because it was giving me brain damage (im being sarcastic). Good Job!

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Work Of Art!

This was an awsome/funny movie. Some person in my school's motto is I LOVE PIES! so maybe he should see this movie. Lol, me and my friend have this thing that if we see someone jump at food to eat it, we laugh our ass off. Well, Ark is now a true lard(j/ks, Ark is awsome!). Well, i just recently reviewed your FF chocobo remix. I'm lookin forward to seeing more from you! C ya later!!!

RB's Shooting Range V.1! RB's Shooting Range V.1!

OMG, BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA BEER BOTTLES. THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST TARGET EVER. Nice Drawing for the cat. You are very creative. The only thing i didn't get was the ending part with the miss ratio. All the numbers and text was cut off. I gave you a 10 in everything because I probably cannot do any better. Good Job!

RuthlessBastard responds:

Thanks...(Steven Hawking voice)...sorry if some of the text was screwed up it was a bit confusing at the end. You are a very generous reviewer :)

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

cool game!

good work. This is a good game. And i know that music from metroid (but who doesn't?, lol). And i take it those sprites from metroid. Nice work, and nice sprite animations! Keep up the good work.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

this is possibly the greatest flas game ever made

You are possibly the gretest creator of flash there is!!! your animating your scripting!!! Everything!!! You are my flash idol!!!